Project co-ordinator 6-9yrs-Noida
Project Co-ordinator- 6-9yrs-Noida
The candidate needs to be a self-motivated individual with limited general supervision. Strong technical background and project management skill to manage new product development projects for medical device or similar industries. The candidate should have excellent people influencing skills and experience with New product development cycle. A team player to collaborate and work with cross function design & development teams and work with Quality, Marketing, manufacturing Supply Chain and IP teams to delivery on Cost, Quality and Time. The candidate requires good working knowledge of Project Management, PDP processes, Vendor Management & Control and People Management skills.
The individual should be a team player who is willing to collaborate and work in cross functional teams across geographies and cultures. Should be comfortable working in a matrix organizational structure.
Key Responsibilities / Deliverables
• Help Project manager Lead regional and/or global PDP projects or project / component modules.
• Work closely with Business Unit global stake holders.
• Influence and collaborate with project teams R&D new product development projects on Project Planning, Management & Execution to commercial launch as per BSC product development processes (PDP) and quality systems.
• Collaborate with team of Design and technical leads, quality engineers and design engineers
• Drive Business unit based project portfolio commitments including, project budget and timelines.
• Contribute in Annual and project based resource planning and co-ordination of project deliverables.
• Manage Project planning & management including human resources, capex, opex and general expenses budgets with Project Manager
• Co-ordinate project activities cross functional partners i.e. marketing, pre-clinical, regulatory, clinical, manufacturing and quality
• Responsible for reporting Project Matrix on Time, cost and quality.
• Liaison with cross function peers and team members as & when required
Academic Qualification and Experience
• Masters (or higher) degree in engineering with preference mechanical engineering, electronics and embedded systems, plastics and polymer engineering and biomedical engineering.
• 3 - 5+ years of Project coordination experience in new product device design & development with 2 – 5 years in hands on new product development.
• Team / People Management skills Preferred
• Experienced in Quality Management Systems like ISO 13485 and regulatory requirements for Class II and III medical devices.
• Proficient in project management tools like MS project.
• Project planning – resourcing, timelines, quality and budgets.
• Experienced in Process based work culture
• Thorough with driving cross function project meetings & publishing minutes
• Follow up on activities locally & globally
• Follow up with Local/ Global vendors for delivery of prototypes & services.
• Experience with International shipment & custom’s requirements to own international shipment tracking & delivery for R&D samples.
• Excellent Communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with proficiency in English (verbal and written).
• A positive attitude, innovative and creative thinker.
• Responsible risk taking and risk management.
• Experience in working with global and virtual team and working in a cross cultural environment.