Project Lead (Quality Assurance)/ 6 to 8yrs/ Hyderabad
Job Role - Project Lead
Job Location - Hyderabad
desired Expe - 6 to 8 yrs
Primary skills - Delivery Assurance
Secondary Skills -Quantitative Data Analysis,Quality
Job Description -
- Delivery Risk management –Identify hidden risks and coach PMs for Risk Mitigation by leveraging past experiences.
- Perform delivery focused project reviews across onsite and offshore.
- Coach delivery teams on how to manage risks and issues and work collaboratively towards success
- Perform project startup, configuration, milestone audits thus ensuring good product quality
- Be an advocate for technology based tools and reusable assets and techniques to improve our delivery to clients.
- Coach delivery teams for process implementations & standardization in projects.
- Drive the Process Initiatives \ Improvement Activities & CMMi compliance in the projects.
- Identify process improvements & share Organization & industry best practices.
- Coach & Conduct QMS trainings for the teams.
- Develop project specific check lists, guidelines etc.
- Guide the team to perform effective reviews at all stages of the life-cycle and participate as a moderator in the reviews and testing carried out by the teams.
- Analyze & perform quantitative & qualitative analysis for PM/DM & DPs through QMRs. Competencies Required
- Experience with Development or Testing or Project management combination of all is MUST.
- Hands on experience on various technology based tools (delivery/testing oriented) are MUST.
- Knowledge of project financials and Budgeting is plus.
- Project Management/Engagement Management knowledge will be an advantage. Experience Profile
- 7 years of experience with Development or Testing or combination of both.
- Hands on experience on various technology based tools ( delivery/testing oriented).
Contact Person - Samiksha Gotmare