Python - Sr Analyst - Mumbai
Experience / Skills :
• Total IT Experience:
• 3 – 5 Years Application Development:
• 2-3 Years and above (Mandatory) Automation or Solutions building:
• 1 – 2 years (Preferred)
Education: [Preferred] Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering (any discipline)
• The candidate will be responsible for leading modules for automation of various infrastructure deployment elements
• An understanding of infrastructure elements and deployment architecture is required.
• The candidate should be able to lead a module / story along with a small team and will be responsible for timely delivery of the same.
• A strong programming background and willingness to work on automation solutions is essential for success in this role.
• Project experience which includes Requirement Analysis, Coding, Testing, UAT and support using Java, Python or Ruby.
• Involvement in Project execution using Agile development methodology (Scrum)
• A good understanding of infrastructure elements, virtualization and sizing like CPU, RAM and Hard Disk usage.
• Should have knowledge of application deployments and release cycles.
• Willingness to work on automation for infrastructure / cloud deployments using scripts.
• Candidate should be prepared to work in rotating shifts 24 x 7, specifically for giving hyper support after production release.
• Very good verbal and written English communication skills
• Effective time management, team handling and organizational skills.
• Prior experience of release, deployment or configuration management tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, or any other equivalent technologies (e.g. vRealize Suite, Pivotal Cloud Foundry) will be a major advantage.
Job Location: Mumbai
Note: For any queries on this job please write to firstname.lastname@example.org