Release Manager| 6-9 years|Pune
The role has the ability to perform CI /CD toolset, with extensive knowledge about various deployment patterns and automation.
• Bachelors or higher degree or equivalent.
• 4 - 6 years of proven working experience in install, configure, deploy, automate and management of CI /CD tools.
• Work with and complete setup of ALM tools like Git, Jenkins, UrbanCode, TFS etc.
• Solid knowledge to write scripts (Python, Ruby, Shell & PowerShell) to Automate operations of CD/CD
• Should be having technical understanding of Orchestration services to integrate CI/CD tools
• Working knowledge in ITIL, Service Delivery Management, Six Sigma or equivalent desirable
• Experience in enforcing Release Management process
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Set up and configure jobs by using CI tools
• Enable access to and build scalable on-boarding process for developers to the tools
• Install & Configure Build Automation DevOps tools like, ANT, Maven, Artifactory/Nexus, Anthill Pro and Hudson/Jenkins.
• Configure security features including permissions and roles
• Configure Job and Build functionality, including Distributed Builds
• Setting up project baselines, merging and taking regular backups of the source code.
• Set up and administer user and groups accounts, setting permissions for users.
• Configure CI/CD Pipeline functionality, Artifacts and Build engines (ANT, Maven, etc..,)
• Work with and modify code deployment pipeline scripts
• Write scripts to automate large-scale manual operating processes.
• Configure and manage build failure and test failure alerts
• Setup the most commonly agreed best practices in CI/CD process including KPIs, metrics, and plugins for code coverage / test coverage.