Reporting || 4 to 6 yrs || Mumbai
Reporting Analyst || 4 to 6 yrs || Mumbai
The SLA / KPI Reporting Analysts promotes timely data collection, production and delivery of all required Service Level reports. He or she pro-actively monitors Service Level processes and data, looking for opportunities to streamline activities and to manage programs, with a view to continuous service performance improvements.
A person in this position undertakes the following actions:
• Regularly validating the accuracy of SLA and KPI reporting.
• Sending collection and reporting notifications.
• Identifying, resolving or escalating service level issues.
• Organizing recurring Compliance Review Meetings
• Preparing service level-related supporting information as required (i.e. meeting inputs).
• Managing the Service Level Management and Reporting work request queue.
• Identifying and analyzing issues, anomalies or trends which indicate risk in achieving service level targets.
• Identifying actions and service improvement-initiatives.
• Tracking corrective and improvement actions.
• Correlating implemented corrective and improvement actions, to service performance results.
• Assessing the impact of tools, process or business changes on service levels, while providing recommendations on proposed changes.
• Adhering to the budget.
• Identifying and addressing issues and risks, and escalating these as necessary.
• Experience with clarity will be preferred
• The candidate must be willing to work in NIGHT SHIFT