Router/Switch/Wireless - Mumbai
• Incident/Problem Management & Root Cause Analysis
• Troubleshooting Routing and switching related issues
• Performance Optimization
• Hardware troubleshooting, break-fix maintenance
• Troubleshooting L2 and L3 Circuits
• Carry out Hardware upgrades
• Routing Policies deployment
• Change Management ownership
• Work on Firewall policies
• Link Loop Testing in co-ordination with the Supplier ISP
• Work with Hardware Vendor to identify Failed hardware and work on it RMA
• Timely Escalation of cases to Level 3 Team
• CCNA Certified, Certified in CCNP Routing & Switching
• Hand on experience on Routing, Switching and firewall troubleshooting.
• Must have CUCM and Knowledge the of Audio codes and Gateway functionality and Overall implementation, migration of Skype for Business application service.
• OSI model and IP subnetting understanding.
• Knowledge in Routing that includes static and dynamic routing protocols (EIGRP/OSPF/BGP).
• Knowledge in Layer 2 and layer 3 switching environment which includes VTP,STP,RSTP,Etherchannels, L3 redundancy protocols.
Worked on Cisco WLC and versed in the management of Cisco AP's.
• Basic knowledge on Nexus in terms of VPC and FEX
• High level troubleshooting in Routing, Switching and Wireless related scenarios.
• Hands on experience on Monitoring tools preferably Whatsup Gold.
• Reporting Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly
• Maintain Knowledgebase, Sop`s
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Day to day management and support
• Being part of a team of technical specialists in service delivery and transitional projects;
• Monitoring of theNetworks , addressing any issues raised and ensuring that contracted services are met;
• Proactive maintenance of the Network estate;
• Patching & Upgrades
• implementing service improvements;