Routing Switching + Firewall + LB + Wireless
Routing & Switching + Firewall + Load Balance + Wireless
Primary Skill. Network - Data
Secondary Skill. Network analysis & design
• Experience working in a large complex networking environment is required.
• Good written & communication soft skills. Should be a good team player and be able to mentor the team members and new Joiners.
• A self-motivated individual who works with goals from management as well as self-established goals.
• Ability to handle complex network issues independently.
• In-depth knowledge and hands on experience in handling and Troubleshooting a network with static routing, VRF and dynamic routing protocols (ospf, eigrp, rip etc)
• Handle and troubleshoot Cisco Catalyst 6500 switches, Nexus 7K, Nexus 5K.
• Possess sound knowledge with on hands on Switching, Firewall, VPN, Wireless, Load balancing, ISE concepts.
• Possess sound knowledge with on hands on DHCP, DNS & IPAM services on Infoblox Platform.
• Proven track record at managing Network Infrastructure shared services such as Cisco ACS, Remote access VPN Services, Internet Services & Cisco Security Manager.
• Possess sound knowledge on monitoring Tools like: CA Spectrum, CA Performance Centre, Splunk, Infoblox, etc.
• Handle and troubleshoot DC setup Cisco Firewall products (Cisco ASA, Palo
Alto) configured in high-availability configuration mode.
• Handle and Troubleshoot Route Based and IPSEC/L2L tunnels configured on Cisco Routers.
• Handle and Troubleshoot Network Load balancing and Reverse Proxy solutions implemented using Bluecoat proxy, F5, ACE and A10 load balancers.
• Responsibility also includes incident management, problem management, problem determination and resolution.
• Handle escalated incidents from Tier-2 NIS and P1 (Major) issues as and when they arise as per SLA.
• Vendor management like working with Cisco, A10,F5, Motorola, Palo Alto on TAC Cases.
• Position also requires interaction with multiple teams and resources within On Shore and throughout the Capgemini organization.
• Must be able to work independently as well as work close in team environment.
• Other deliverables/activities like writing work instructions, imparting internal trainings to Tier-2 team, service delivery functions, operational reporting are also part of the responsibility.
• CCNP certifications will be considered.
• Should have exposure to ITIL/Agile practices.
• Should have worked on ticketing tools like BMC Remedy and ITSM.
• Willing to work in CE shifts and perform ON Call responsibility as well as per client requirements.
• Strong documentations and diagrams creations skills required.