SACM Analyst - 4 to 6 Years - Mumbai
SACM Consultant - 4 to 6 Years - Mumbai
Job Title:- SACM Consultant
Experience:- 4 - 6 Years
Job Location:- Mumbai
Primary Skill. Asset Management,Configuration
Secondary Skill. Asset Management
- Performs the day-to-day overall management of the configuration management processes.
- Ensuring that information held in the CMDB is accurate
- Defining and maintaining the configuration management plan.
- Ensures that all configuration management process activities are being performed
- Coordinates the activities with other service management process managers/Teams
- Coordinates day-to-day execution of the process.
- Identifying and implementing changes to the processes as and when required in line with the CSI Practice.
- Identifying exceptions and deviations, as well as management of these situations in line with the CSI Practice.
- Communicating new and changed Configuration management policies
- Ensuring the standards and procedures are being followed as per the global processes
- During transition: Identifying CI attributes to be logged.
- During transition: Planning and executing initial population of CMDB
- Identifying and implementing process improvement in line with the CSI Practice.
- Creating, analyzing and distributing process reports
- Facilitate resolution of issues with items not complying with the process
- Following defined escalation path when needed, as defined in the escalation policy.
- Notifying the participants in the process when standards and procedures are not being followed
- Ensure completeness and integrity of information collected to conduct daily operations
- Establishment of measurements and targets to improve process effectiveness and efficiency
- Responsible for evaluating the performance of the process
- Involved into auditing of the process for compliance with documented procedures
- Ensure Incident and Change records are correctly linked to the CIs.
- Reduction of unidentified / unauthorized CIs in the CMDB
- Drive the Reconciliation & Discovery (manual or automated) for Configuration & impleunidement milestones on timely basis.
- Conduct scheduled Audit of RFC's & Incidents having CI Relationship & provide report to Support Leads & Management
- Educate Skill Groups & key stakeholders by providing configuration management process training if required time to time.
- Educate Skill Groups on the significance of CI Relationship for RFC & setup expectations with stakeholders to increase the CI Relationship for RFC's.
- Ensure efficient & timely follow-up with stakeholders for timely deliveries on configured management activities
- Ensure the required management reports go out on time
- Work towards implementation of at-least 1 process improvement per quarter in Configuration Management Area
- work with SACM SME/Manager/Lead and help to close points in Continuous Improvement List
- Conduct ongoing process assessment of opportunities for improvement as suggested by Project Leads
Contact Person - Pratiksha Sonavane