Salesfore Developer - 5 to 8 Years - Mumbai
We have salesfore opening for Bangalore loation.
Followng is the Job Desription :-
A Developer should be hands-on on Salesforce coding skill and well versed with custom and integration development. Should have the skills of an analyst, and under general supervision of a technical lead, provide technical expertise in SF, development, coding, testing, and debugging.
• Responsible for coding and configure the system based on the design and architecture.
• designing and implementing integration architectures for data and process integration with other non SF systems.
• Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the implementation requirements and deliver with quality
• Hand on development of solutions built on then SFDC platform using Apex and VisualForce.
• Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development.
• SFDC production support, Ongoing project based development and enhancements.
• In collaboration with the functional team and under supervision of the technical lead, blueprint the technical design for the salesforce application considering all the functional, technical, non functional and integration needs of the application
• Lead responsibility in code development and integration of the application for specific modules.
• Lead a team of SFDC developers
• Responsible for code reviews, performance tuning, and troubleshooting during the project process.
• At the end of the test phase, responsible for delivering a fully working technical solution to the project manager and client.
Primary Skill & Exp
• At least 5 year of Salesforce Implementation experience
• Minimum 3 years in Salesforce coding experience is must.
• 1 year of Integration experience on salesforce.com platform.
• Must have experience working on at least 4 implementations around sales, service cloud for large enterprises that involved significant customizations using the force.com platform.
• Deep and extensive knowledge, experience of force.com technical platform including apex, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce etc. Knowledge of advanced visualforce components, Chatter API etc.
• Extensive understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items.
• Good knowledge of salesforce recommended best practice around design and development.
• Must possess at least Dev 401 certification.
• Extensive experience working in an onsite/offshore model.
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented development and design, experience in using design patterns and ability to write clean, well-refactored maintainable code.
• Deployment using complex enterprise Force.com release management and knowledge of Force.com Metadata API.
• Build integration and interfaces using SFDC Web Services API
• Experience configuring and customizing functional areas of the Sales Cloud
• In depth understanding of SFDC Profiles/Roles and Sharing Rules, Validation Rules, Tasks, Workflow rules, and Triggers, etc.
• Experience with the Salesforce.com APEX data loader, Salesforce.com web services API
• Familiarity with ANT and Eclipse tools for working with the IDE
• Experience should include creating custom user interfaces with VisualForce, developing custom business logic in APEX (Triggers and Classes), writing test classes, and Candidates should possess excellent problem solving skills.
Experene :- 5 to 8 Yrs
Work loation : Bangalore
Primary Skill : SFDC