SAP BASIS - 6 Yrs - 8 Yrs - Mumbai Location
Primary Skill: SAP Basis
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performs advanced ERP / SAP administration tasks as well as work in conjunction with other technical teams to ensure efficient service delivery. Build and maintain documentation and standards. Responsible for delivering high quality services to the clients by resolving issues ensuring that the issues are resolved within client SLA agreements
- General SAP Administration, Activity Planning, SAP Refresh, System Maintenance, SAP System decommission, Space utilization & Management, SAP Patching and SAP Notes Application, Incident Management and resolution.
- Security and Compliance Management such as Patch Management and Version Control.
- Maintaining complex SAP Landscape, involving multiple New Dimension products, etc
- Perform administration of SAP WAS ABAP & JAVA
- Plan & perform SAP kernel / SPS / DB upgrade activity
- Execute SAP Homogeneous copy / refresh.
- Perform SAP DB Administration – (minimum 2 any database like HANA, Oracle, MaxDB, SQL, Sybase, DB2)
- Check logs at OS level & fix SAP / DB issue.
- Inform customer of any major problems using Incident Management;
- Work as team member & maintain a knowledge base for known issues and share knowledge with fellow Team Members