SAP Basis Consultant
Sr. SAP Basis Consultant, responsible for the supporting Basis components of all SAP systems especially ECC/xRPM with the role that will include close collaboration with the operations teams in infrastructure and on SAP side as well. Coordinate with onshore teams and lead ECC/xRPM area. Should be able to communicate and interact with client on operational and project tasks.
Implementation &Upgrades & Operational Support
* Support SAP Technical Infrastructure components that run on ABAP and/or JAVA stacks
* Responsible for Monitoring of SAP Application/Netweaver Suite of products like SCM,BPC, ERP, BW, XI on AIX/DB2 platforms/Installations/Documentation/Migrations & Upgrades.Majorly we need the candidate who has experienced in ECC/xRPM Administration & Upgrades.
* Knowledge of Transport Management System configurations & ChaRM.
* Perform Client Copies/System Refreshes to support QA testing
* Research and Install Enhancement packages and SAP delivered Business Content for SAP Applications
* Knowledge of ABAP and JAVA monitoring tools for root cause analysis such as CCMS, DB cockpit and SMD
* Develop and maintain UNIX shell scripts required for monitoring alerts and process automation. Work with Unix/Storage and Network teams to configure systems and troubleshoot.
* Have to work in different shift to provide support 24/7 and perform on-call responsibilities, which requires a 24x7 pager on a rotational basis
* Learn and stay up-to-date on the architecture and implementation of the business systems applications specifically SAP
* Work with developers, UNIX, Database and functional representatives to solve Basis level issues.
* Collaborate and work with project teams
* Generate innovative approaches and solutions to complex problems
* Adapt to integrating new and existing solutions across platforms
Good Communication Skills (verbal & written)