SAP FI CIN - 6 yRS - 8 yRS - Mumbai Location
SAP FI – Senior Consultant – Mumbai
Required skills and Job responsibilities
- Delivery of entire SAP FI offerings to the client within the capacity of Team Lead.
- Interacting with existing customers, understanding the requirements, proposing viable solutions within the project framework.
- Leading a team of resources to deliver the solutions within the stipulated timelines & quality standards.
- Handling priority based tickets, knowledge of SLAs, and playing vital role in identifying RCA.
- Actively participating in internal capability building activities
- Minimum 5 years of SAP experience preferably in support projects.
- Minimum 3 years of domain experience in Finance / Accounting.
- In depth knowledge on CS-FICO Integration
- In depth knowledge on CRM- FICO Integration
- Should have good experience in resolving COPA, settlement and KE24 (Sales Report) issues
- Should have worked on PI, IDOCs and other interfaces
- In depth knowledge on foreign currency revaluations
- Should have extensive experience in asset accounting, resolving depreciation
Primary Skill: SAP FI
Secondary skill: SAP CO
Job Location: Mumbai