SAP HANA Solution Architect
SAP HANA Solution Architect
Any Graduate or Post Graduate from Premium Institute
Total Exp: 13 years +
Location: Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Pune
- SAP HANA and Cloud technologies are driving a significant change in the market both from a customer and from a consultancy perspective.
- These changes provide a significant opportunity as we have changed our approach to client engagement in order to be more customer centric and more focused on delivery of customer benefits and outcomes. Showing how the new technologies and solutions come together to underpin these goals and demonstrating our ability to deliver them is more important than ever.
- Requires new roles within the SAP Delivery Unit to shape and deliver the hybrid architectures that will underpin these new types of engagement.
- The candidate must have deep and demonstrable experience of managing technical solutions including setting standards, and operating architecture governance for a project, Technical Migrations (Database, Operating Systems, Data-Centres), SAP HANA Technical Architecture, Technical understanding of SAP Persona’s, SAP Fiori / UI5 and SAP integration technologies and approaches.
We are looking for candidates with the following key skills:
- Must have a minimum of 8 - 10 years’ of SAP Architecture experience
- Must have a minimum of 2 years demonstrable experience SAP HANA implementation and SAP HANA Technical Architecture experience – including, if possible the following SAP HANA certifications:
- SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP HANA
- SAP Certified Technology Specialist - SAP HANA Installation.
- Must have demonstrable experience of architecting HANA Infrastructure solutions (both on-premise & public/private cloud based) including the following aspects:
- Virtualisation on HANA
- High Availability
- System Replication
- Disaster recovery
- Backup and recovery
- Operational monitoring
- Must have demonstrable experience of Implementation / Migration of SoH and BW powered by SAP HANA in a complex system landscape and use of technologies such as SLT, NZDT etc.
- Must have demonstrable experience of Implementation / Migration To SAP HEC
- Must have experience of integrating multiple technologies in a single solution footprint using SAP technologies – SAP PO, SAP HCI, UI5, Gateway etc.
- Must have Technical Project Management experience including delivery and management of client Ecosystem partners in implementing SAP HANA Infrastructure. This also includes the ability to estimate technical implementation effort in support of Capgemini Business Development.
- The more senior applicants must have experience in dealing with complex Ecosystem project processes and gates including the setting & enforcing of technical standards through the operation of project architecture governance.
- For more senior applicants, Enterprise Architecture experience (SAP EAF, TOGAF etc) is valuable but not essential.