SAP ISU Smart metering
SAP IS-U- Smart Metering Solution Architect
Total Experience: 14+ Years
An experienced SAP Utilities consultant with extensive UK utilities industry (Electricity, Water, Gas) knowledge and strong functional / technical knowledge of the SAP Utilities solution (SAP CRM/IS-U/EAM).
Core skills will include integration of SAP CRM, IS-U and EAM with other related SAP products and be able to architect solutions as part of sales propositions and follow through to delivery.
The candidate must have strong communications skills, the ability to communicate and influence at all levels and proven leadership skills. The successful candidate will be expected to develop thought leadership within the utilities sector and to develop new propositions.
Primary Skills (Must have)
We are looking for candidates with the following key skills.
- At least three full cycle projects where the candidate has been the solution architect including a minimum of two where the implementation has been SAP IS-U/CRM based;
- Solution design and utilisation of new SAP capability as part of an upgrade project (SAP ECC/CRM);
- Work and Asset management experience including scheduling/mobility (ideally with ClickSchedule and/or MRS);
- Development of customer facing web portal/apps to SAP ECC;
- Experience of clients in Energy (Gas and Electric) and Water including work for at least one of the Big 6 energy suppliers;
- A working understanding of industry processes/data flows – particularly for gas and electricity i.e. DTN and UKLink flows;
- Smart Metering delivery including MDMS (Meter Data Management Systems), SAP AMI and Smart analytics;
- SAP HANA for CRM/IS-U;
- Sales and presentation roles including:
- Understanding/defining client requirements and translating them into a compelling proposition;
- Good presentation skills including the ability to clearly articulate complex solutions to the client;
- Effort estimation for large and complex utility solutions;
- Strong communications skills and ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Leadership skills and ability to lead a project work stream
- Knowledge and experience of the sales process for consulting services
- Ability to work in an onshore / offshore blended model
- Teamwork – ability to work in a large project team
- SAP IS-U with SAP AMI experience;
- SAP EAM – ideally for a Distribution Network Operator (DNO) or Meter Operator (MOP);
- SAP CRM 2007 or 7.0 for Utilities experience with integration to SAP IS-U;
- SAP MRS and/or ClickSchedule;
- Mobility (ClickMobile/Syclo/SAP SUP);
- Developing complex solution architectures within a utilities environment;
- Knowledge of utility processes for Utilities e.g. billing, asset management, Smart Meter installation;
- Experience with SAP CRM delivery tools e.g. Solution Manager, Aris etc