SAP MM Consultant- 2-4 yrs Mumbai- Bangalore
Job Location _Bangalore/Mumbai
Capgemini – A Global SAP Leader since 1993
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Who you’ll be working with
You will join a fast growing part of Capgemini’s dynamic, market leading India SAP business Unit helping to deliver some of the most exciting and challenging SAP solutions for clients across various industries.
At Capgemini, we have a reputation for delivering some of the most exciting SAP projects.
- We provide opportunities to work with clients in UK and other European countries.
- We are leaders in new wave SAP – we work in cool leading edge things in SAP like cloud products (SF, C4C), Digital (Hybris), IOT, Mobile, HANA, UI, etc.
- We are the first in implementing many of these new trends – first C4C project in the UK, first HANA Enterprise Cloud project globally, first SAP UI based transformation for UK utility, first S4 in utility, etc.
- Leveraging the latest technologies such as HANA; and because of this, we are recognized by both industry analysts and SAP as thought leaders in this space.
- If you want to work with the latest SAP offerings, and with some exciting clients, then look no further. We invest in our staff to make them new wave SAP enabled – training, ramp-ups, PoCs, etc. 90% of our staff in HANA enabled, we will reach 100% soon.
- We have Architecture as a career path for young talent
- We have a fast-track career path – “Ascent” for high potential young talent
What you’ll bring
To get the most from this role you’ll have:
• A passion for communicating in your customers’ language.
• Some knowledge in any of the sectors in which we are currently operating, for example travel, transportation, aerospace and engineered products
• Knowledge of SAP Functional and technical modules.
• Leadership qualities which will allow you to support both your onsite and remote team.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Mission: Our Mission: with you, we create and deliver business and technology solutions that fit your needs and drive the results you want.
SAP MM - B1;
MM- SAP MM implementation experience in at least 1-2 projects.
Must have hands-on knowledge of Blueprinting & Configuration in MM areas like Master Data, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Valuation, Account Assignments, and Price Determination & Physical Inventory. Good communication skill.