SAP PI/PO Solution Architect
Role: SAP PI/PO Solution Architect
• Technical Solution architect with strong SAP technical background.
• Solid understanding of integration with non SAP applications and integration approaches, methodologies and tools.
• Good knowledge of SAP HANA oriented technical architecture and integrations (cloud and on-premise).
• Create the optimum technical solution in the context of the customer's environment, requirements, and financial resources
• Ensure a quality system design which provides good system performance, an effective human-machine interface, optimal operational cost, and flexibility for future change
• Overall idea on SAP Technical Landscape & module like PO, PI, HANA migration, Fiori development.
• Take ownership of the Technical integration Design in a project
• Provide a focal point for all technical issues and initiatives on the project
Ensure that all components of the technical architecture are properly implemented.
• Good knowledge and experience in technical estimation. Experience in estimation related to new dimensional products and offerings such as UI/UX/Fiori and S4HANA is necessary
Competencies Required- • Technical Design and Configuration
• SAP Integration and EDI oriented experience would be an advantage.
• TOGAF or any similar integration architecture certification
At least 12 years of SAP technical experience.
• Should have worked as end to end technical solution architect including technical estimation for at least 4 pursuits/proposals.
• Must have worked on implementation projects, preferably for European region.
• At least 6 SAP end to end implementation project experience is necessary.
• Should have performed lead roles as integration architect.
• Good communication skills are a must with capability to drive requirement gathering workshops.
• Should have been in client facing roles for 2-3 engagements.
Locations- Mumbai, Bangalore or Kolkata