SAP Programme Manager
SAP Program Manager
Role: SAP Program Manager
Location: UK (Secondment)
Experience: 15+ Years
Required Experience We are looking for individuals with significant experienced of managing end to end complex SAP programmes in a multi SI environment. These can be either traditional ERP technology transformations or wide ranging business transformations. We are looking for individuals with significant experience of managing executive client stakeholders as well as individuals with full project lifecycle from proposal response and contract scheduling to planning, mobilising, leading and execution of SAP and related software.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be leading projects in some of the most cutting edge SAP solutions including S/4; Business Suite on Hana; Cloud 4 Customer; Ariba; Hybris; SuccessFactors and UX. We have delivered the first HEC project in the UK and continue to work with clients on strategic roadmaps to fully leverage the potential of SAP.
- You will join a growing team of SAP professionals, working as a senior SAP Programme Manager. You will be responsible for collaboratively with your team to lead and deliver some of the most exciting and challenging SAP projects, whilst also contributing to further developing our significant SAP business"
- Take accountability for the successful delivery of complex SAP Programmes and Projects. Provide the leadership required to inspire and motive others, drive for results and build the trust of our clients. Exercise strong governance and commercial management to deliver to the clients requirements whilst ensuring the profitability of the engagement for Capgemini. Identify and continuously manage programme risks and issues, ensuring delivery is not negatively impacted. Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders in order to ensure successful delivery of programmes.
- Working with Capgemini colleagues in pre sales, contracting and project delivery. UK based but occasionally travel beyond our shores may be required. Input to the sales process, working as part of / leading sales propositions and following them through to delivery.
- Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
- SAP knowledge: core logic of ERP, strategy, methodologies, tools
- Deep experience of implementing SAP and an understanding of the challenges and complexities of the processes required.
- Minimum of 5 SAP end to end project life cycles.Lead successful delivery of SAP projects exceeding £10m. Outstanding communications skills and ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
- Proven leader in delivering large SAP programmes and able to see the bigger picture whilst maintaining governance over the details in planning, reporting, issue and risk management and people management skills.
- Knowledge and experience of the sales process for consulting services. Strong and proven Contract Management and Commercial acumen demonstrated through accurate budget control. Excellent and proven negotiation skills. Experienced within a challenging programme and also project recovery.
- Ability to schedule and execute large complex programmes.
- Ability to inspire a shared vision across multi partner and client teams.
- Finds the ight balance between leadership and management to ensure all of the team are brought on the journey of successful delivery.