SAP Security Consultant
SAP Security CONSULTANT - 4 to 6 years
We are looking to hire individuals with proficiency in SAP SECURITY , 4 years to 6 years of experience.
Role Description (Role & Responsibilities):
- Extensive expertise in Role Creation and maintenance user authorizations, roles (single and composite, master-derived) and profiles.
- Assigning missing authorizations as per user’s requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of SAP Security and Authorizations, User Tracing, Troubleshooting, *SOD*.
- Implementation, Roll Out & Support experience Coordination & communication for requirement gathering for ECC and BI projects.
- Experience of working in CUA (Central User Administration) environment .
- Good experience on GRC AC components tools for Risk Analysis, EAM.
- Experience and Good Knowledge on SOX Compliance & Audit Activities.
- Strong experience on authorization level at info objects level.
- Experience on creating analysis authorization objects (RSECADMIN) .
- Support Experience on SAP GRC Access Control (ARA, ARM, BRM, EAM).
- Experience in resolving authorization issues and GRC related issues.
- Knowledge of LSMW, SECATT scripts for mass changes.
- Experience on Service Now tool is added advantage
Specification / Skills / Experience
- Ability to play key lead roles .
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts
- Ideal candidate should be willing to travel within India/Outside India if situation demands.
- Should be a Graduate/Post Graduate from one of the reputed university.
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Primary Skills (Must have)