SAP Solution Architect Simple Finance S/4 HANA
Role : SAP FSCM Solution Architect
Location : Mumbai/Bangalore
Years of Experience: 14+ yrs of experience
- Must Have SAP FSCM Implementaion Experience
- Solution Building on FSCM
- FI Functional Experience: More than 12+ years experience in manufacturing industry with post qualification experience in a reputed organization in the areas of finance, taxation, accounts payable, accounts receivables, project costing, product costing, profitability analysis, Account finalization, budgetary control, fund management, statutory requirements.
SAP FICO Experience:
- More than 10+ years of SAP experience. Experience should be in End-to-end Implementation, Rollout, Support, upgrade, enhancements and various areas with implementation of Sub-modules like General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, New GL functionality and Asset Accounting. Understand Global template. Candidate should have exposure to upcoming modules. Candidate should have worked on Validation, Substitutions, Closing Cockpit, Cost center accounting, and Profit center Accounting, Internal Order, Country India Version/International Taxation (e.g. US), Withholding Tax, Closing activities. Candidate should have Fair knowledge on Exits and Functional specifications, Reports, Interfaces, Enhancements etc. Experience in Cost Center Accounting, Internal Order Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Cost Planning, Product Cost Controlling, COPA.
- Candidate should have worked on Product Costing (Planning and cost object controlling).
- They should have a clear understanding of FI-MM and FI-SD account assignments.
- The Candidate should also have a clear understanding of accounting entries passed in SD and FI-PP/MM area having impact on CO. Knowledge of Consolidation, Special purpose ledger, , SOX, US GAAP, Various of Exits, Background on the Technical and Functional upgrade, Report painter, Report writer etc.
- Candidate should have worked on RFPs, estimation, Pre-sales activities. Through knowledge of Project Management skills.
- Candidate should able to manage team of 50+ resources with multiple engagements.
- Excellent communication and customer interfacing skills Incisive analytical and problem solving kills Good team player with presentation skills
- Flair for learning new technologies
- Good academic record
- Resource should have managed large projects/ multiple projects ·
- Should have good overview of sales process ·
- Should have worked on effort estimates/ proposal for Upgrade, Roll outs and implementation.
- Should also have project management background with PMP qualification ·
- Good overview of project methodologies (viz ASAP) ·
- Excellent communication, not averse to short term travel.