Primary Skill: .Net & C#
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
• Responsible to participate in development of features for Train control system following good OOPS concepts and stringent code quality standards.
• Responsible for producing design artifacts like process/activity flows, object relationship model, decision tree charts and UML diagrams.
• Responsible for supporting the product offshore which can include bug fixes, defect triaging, feature development, validation and training.
• Responsible for ensuring processes are being followed from software development to software release.
• Responsible to track and drive closure of defects.
• Demonstrate strong skills in OOP programming, design patterns, data modeling and database design.
• Responsible for making sure the team follows coding standards and design standards.
• Responsible for mentoring other software engineers and hold design reviews and code reviews.
• Responsible to make sure the team follows the schedule and communicate status plus concerns.