Work Location : Bangalore
Exp Req - 5 Yrs To 8 Yrs
Required Skills : Continuous Build, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Jenkins, TeamCity, GIT source control, Build tools like GitHub, Octopus Deploy, Knowledge of Scripting, Automation tools like Scalar/ Chef tools CI/CD pipeline, Troubleshooting skills for build automation, Hands on Implementation of DevOps tool stack for CI/CD, ANT, Maven, Buildbot.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
'Extensive experience in architecting and designing solution for CI/CD. Extensive exp on source control systems eg: Git etc. Hands-on CI/CD pipeline setup.
Work experience on CI/CD in JAVA environment
• Maintain and support Software Development and automation tools that will support, enhance and grow our tools ecosystem
• Assist the developer community by improving productivity in development integration and automation
• Listen to, prioritize, and document requests and issues, ensuring documentation and follow-up.
• Create scripts, interfaces, and systems that enhance and expand our tools ecosystem
• Automate provisioning, deployment and configuration management tasks
• Operate in a global environment, as part of a dedicated team working across engineering cross functional teams and stakeholders
• Optimize, monitor and administer services (IaaS, PaaS,SaaS) in cloud(s)
• Improve infrastructure and processes for higher levels of availability and scalability
• Troubleshoot and fix issues with services including micro services, platform services (PaaS), web and database servers
• Ensure engineering integration, staging, production deployments are automatic and consistent with the best practices.