Senior Identity and Access Management Professional | Bangalore| 4-6 years
- Opening for a Senior Identity and Access Management Professional.
- The successful candidate should have a strong track record of delivering identity and access administration solutions from inception to deployment in the Production environment preferably on a Cloud
• IGA Products (i.e. RSA Aveksa, SailPoint IdentityIQ)
• IAM Products (i.e. ForgeRock OpenAM, OpenIDM, OpenDJ, IBM Security IAM, Oracle IAM,and CA SiteMinder)
• Directory Services Products (i.e. Microsoft ActiveDirectory, Oracle Directory, OpenDJ)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Worked in onshore/offshore model
• Specific Product Certification or Experience with EMC/RSA Aveksa
• CISSP Certification
• The methodology and technology used to plan through implement Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems
• SSO and Federation for applications on Cloud
• Document the security for all phases of the project as well as identify and document the deliverables
• Development and documentation of IAM
• Integration with API management solutions like WSO2 for authentication and authorization
• Install and configure of the IGA/IAM products
• Customize IGA/IAM product using Java or other programming language
• Testing and migration of the IGA/IAM system into the production environment.
• Support for the system after the production migration is complete
• Expertise in documentation, implementation, production migration and support