- Has overall view on SAP Landscape (BW, HANA, BPC, Basis). Has capability to drive complex issues like performance optimization
- SME / Real expert in SAP BI Technical – both Traditional and Go-forward.
- Hands-on expertise in SAP BW, BW-ABAP, BPC, HANA, BO (Business Objects), Basis, Portal, SolMan etc.. NOTE : Though majority tickets are on BW, but BPC and other knowledge is essential.
- Is an SAP BI Architect with firm grounding in Delivery NOTE: We don’t need so called ’Powerpoint Architects’ for this…we need senior member who can navigate between big picture and details.
- Relationship builder.
- Good Communication – here communication is about ability to convince customer with POVs and bring Customer along…..this is different than SDM communication aspects.
- Proactive – Someone is on top of issues and able to Proactively suggest / drive ideas – whether in fix current Managed Services or proactively coming up with ideas.
- Deep understanding of SAP Standard Technology direction / Best Practices and deviations – ability to manage Risks accordingly.
- Solutions Person – someone who will give solutions and move the needle forward – not someone who will keep going in circles discussing ideas of no value.
- Should understand AD and AM lifecycle in SAP BI context – Include Automation, Scheduling, Release Management topics.
- Location: Bergen,Norway. Needs to be flexible to travel to other cities in Norway