Senior Project Manager
Infrastructure Project Management
Manages researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Experience - Essential
• Engineering or equivalent degree; Relevant working experience of 10-12 years in Infrastructure Management;
• Established OS Support skills including fault diagnosis and fix; Experience of hardware fault diagnosis on HP, Compaq or IBM Intel based technology; Working knowledge of networking principles including TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP.
• Client Facing Skills - required to meet with the client to ensure client expectation are understood and delivered;
• Expert negotiation skills with vendors for hardware and software upgrades, installations, and problem determination;
• This person will be the SME (Subject Matter Expert) for the respective technical domain and staffing of resources in her/his domain;
• Responsible for preparing Task Sheets/Checklist, Induction Manual, Guidelines and Standards. Generate MIS (Performance , ticket analysis) reports on periodic basis;
• Responsible for evaluating existing Technical Architecture and Design and Proposing Improvements. Technical root cause analysis;
• Execution of identified skills gap for the team members. Focus on cross trainings of resources within domain;
• Lead customer / front office meetings for technical and SLA related discussions; ; Participate in MIRT and Outages as applicable;
• Complete ownership of SLAs for respective towers; Ownership of quality processes implementation, adherence and Audits for the domain;
• Succession planning, annual appraisals of team members;
• Support virtualized and Physical Systems Author IT policies, guidelines, standards and procedures for business continuity, disaster recovery, high availability, systems security and systems management in a multiple production data centre environment;
• Disaster Recovery Officer to facilitate smooth operations and act as a point of contact and escalation in the event of an actual Disaster; Lead the development of audit and security programs to expose existing security stance and produce repeatable processes;
• Development of Network Install Manager configurations to support an enterprise concept of support;
Job Description a Configuration Management Database to give access to configuration data; Smart Grid implementation, installation and administration on systems;
• Change Management utilizing BMC Remedy and Tivoli Service Desk. Maintained ITIL centric infrastructure to facilitate SAS70, SOX and FDA regulatory compliance;
• Perform Security assessments of systems and system hardening of internal and DMZ systems;
• Provide Architectural Design support to multiple clients projects and to international business pursuits; Provide international security audit and forensic response for clients;
• Lead a team of 5-15 Admin which are a mix of Employee and Contractor; Responsible to Architect projects when needed and for OS Architecture questions.