Senior Software Developer (C++,Linux)
Job Description :
Technical Architect Responsible for:
• Programming and software development using C++ on Linux Operating System, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting.
• Interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring team members, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
• Works with solution architects from client side in ensuring that systems function as intended.
• Supervises, trains, and mentors junior level programmers in programming and program coding.
• Initiates and maintains client relationships.
• Assigns, coordinates, and reviews work and activities of programming personnel.
• Anticipates and identifies client issues and concerns and proposes advice as appropriate.
C++ - 8 Years (at least)
Linux - 4 Years (at least)
Object Oriented Programming: 8 years (at least)
UML - 4 Years (at least)
Good To Have:
- AGILE Development Experience
- Knowledge of BACNet protocol
- Knowledge of DALI protocol
- Knowledge of IBM Jazz