Senior Solution Architect
- Maintains design authority for the solutions ensuring the application and interpretation of client information to secure the value proposition
- Project manage the solution architect, commercial architect and SME resources to develop the overall architecture of the solution
- Unifies the team to build a value proposition which showcases Capgemini’s capabilities and how they meet or exceed the client’s needs
- Leads in the writing and presentation of the overall solution to the client
- Conduct and actively participate in client interactions throughout the sales process, as necessary
- Provide input for internal reviews and external documentation including required risk management contingencies
- Leads solution review sessions and participates in contract, HR, SLA and SOW negotiations
- Keeps up to date with market trends and able to speak confidently about the external market and position Capgemini positively within that
- Advise and recommend architecture strategies, processes and methodologies to the client to facilitate their decision making and, where possible steer their thinking to align to the Capgemini solution
- Shares best practices and lessons learned in order to develop the Capgemini proposition
- Gather inputs from a diverse range of sources to create an articulate and compelling propositions for the clien
The Enterprise Architect will work collaboratively and must have:
- Demonstrate sound understanding of outsourcing portfolio offerings and be capable of providing sound assessment of client requirements
- Excellent solution design experience, business expertise and commercial acumen to develop market beating solutions with an eye on the bottom line
- Drive and energy, and the determination to guide each project to a successful completion.
- Proven experience in the ability to build trusting relationship with peers, the broader operations community and other stakeholders both internal and external.
- The ability to work within and manage a geographically diverse team.
- Demonstrable ability to engage in constructive dialogue with the client and stakeholders with a focus on sales and solutions.
- Strong organisational skills; being resourceful, effective and efficient at marshalling multiple resources to get things done, able to work on multiple tasks at once without losing track, and foreseeing/ planning around obstacles.
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to present ideas in a clear, concise and compelling fashion to any audience
- Personal credibility and impactful leadership skills
- Strong networker and influencer with experience in managing a matrix environment and working with ambiguity
- Fluent in English
- Degree qualified or an equivalent level of demonstrated competence in senior management and enterprise architecture disciplines in an outsourcing environment
- Demonstrated core architecture skills including
- Business and solution modelling
- Business process design
- Solution design
- Benefits analysis
- Experienced project/programme manager
- Established professional credibility
Flexibility is expected in the role, with a travel commitment of 50% or more being required.