Service Integration Manager - Infrastructure Services
Job Title: Service Integration Manager
Years of experience: 13+ Years
Capgemini are looking for a number of Service Integration Consultants to join our Global SI team, as our market share in SI (SIAM) continues to rise, we widen our service offerings with innovative extensions to currently recognised SIAM and receive recognition by likes of Gartner, Forrester etc. for our collaborative/innovative approach to making SI a success within our clients.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the market leaders in Service Integration, where you will be at the fore-front of the company’s development as it designs and executes significant transformation programmes within its client’s organisation.
The capabilities you’ll have, or develop working within Capgemini will allow you too:
- Utilise our proven business change approach for implementing SI, you will use techniques like Current State Assessment and requirements gathering to quickly capture the Service Integration vision and be able to articulate the business benefits with clients, either in a pre-sales setting or during transition and transformation phases.
- You will be able to lead workshops and work streams as needed and work either on your own or within a larger programme team.
- Ideally you will already have some exposure to Service Integration (or SIAM) and have advised on or implemented IT Service Management projects in a large client setting.
- All of our clients demand the highest levels of professionalism and advice and it will be incumbent upon you to live up to this expectation, furthering our global reputation as a major brand within the IT Services industry.
We are looking for people who have experience working with CXOs and their 1st or 2nd level leadership teams. If you want to be part of one of the fastest growing IT offerings, with a global leader in the field, get in touch we want to work with you.
Capgemini Service Integration Offerings:
With decades of Service Integration expertise, Capgemini enables our clients to exploit a variety of proven solutions, tailored to your requirements. Service options include:
Industry proven Service Integration Blueprint
Capgemini’s blueprint (patent-pending) covers the policies, processes, procedures and tools that need to be followed to implement Service Integration, pre-configured for enterprise needs and requirements. It is the result of many years of real-world experience and deep operational expertise from literally hundreds of Service Integration specialists around the world.
Capgemini also provides the full spectrum of services needed to assess, plan, design, prepare and deploy the blueprint.
Service Integration Platform
In conjunction with the blueprint offering, we can either utilise the client’s existing tooling or Capgemini can deliver a standardised, packaged Service Integration Platform, which includes the integrated tooling architecture and recommendations for specific best-of-breed tools to implement the Service Integration strategy.
The Capgemini cloud hosting technology used to deliver this Service Integration aggregation platform allows for fast provisioning and reduced risk. Different sizing options are available as a starting point and cloud-based delivery offers scalability to support a client’s growing needs.
This option provides enormous flexibility, particularly when it comes to turning specific services on and off according to demand, or swapping one service for another. This is possible thanks to our standard method of integration, which allows new services to be added rapidly. We work with our clients to deploy the solution into their business environment, using our proven methods and practices to bring it rapidly online and expedite time to value.
Capgemini’s Service Integration Platform merges governance with freedom of choice. For the first time, you can implement both a detailed blueprint and the specific tools that deliver those capabilities, so that service delivery becomes predictable, repeatable, and institutionalized—all without sacrificing the flexibility to change, upgrade, and evolve as new options become available
Flexible Service Integration Options
Capgemini offers a range of options for our Service Integration offerings to suit the particular needs of a wide range of clients. Options include:
- Capgemini deploys the Service Integration Blueprint and Capgemini’s experienced, capable staff provide Service Integration support services.
- Capgemini deploys the Service Integration Blueprint and transitions the responsibility for Service Integration to the client.
- The Service Integration Platform is owned, hosted deployed and supported by Capgemini.
Validating with Contract Compliance Optimization Services
Capgemini can offer instant access to complete, end-to-end contract management capabilities across multiple service providers, enabling our clients to recapture lost revenue through more effective management of complex relationships.
Our Contract Compliance Optimization services apply Capgemini’s business process optimisation DNA to contract and commercial functions. They cover the complete contract lifecycle, from pre-award services to commercial management to contract management. With better contract control and visibility to avoid contractual penalties, meet and track SLAs to avoid revenue leakage, negotiate more effectively in the event of a dispute, and ensure compliance with internal audits and document custody policies.
Compelling Advantages of Capgemini’s Approach
There are so many Service Integration offerings on the market today, yet so few companies are truly achieving the benefit they expected from Service Integration. Three core elements truly set Capgemini apart in its ability to deliver real business value, right away:
- Our people are experts who collaborate intensively with client IT teams to ensure success
- We offer a real blueprint and a real tooling platform, proven at real-world customer sites
- We focus on business outcomes, not just technology integration
Simply put, we know this material better than anyone in the industry, and our success with customers lends credence to our claims. In fact, we are so confident in our capabilities that we are willing to be an independent service integrator if our client desires independence and the situation warrants. Very few others in the industry will do this
Our consultant come from a wide range of backgrounds and we are looking for people with experience of driving change in Service Operating Models and managing associated Business Change in delivering successful Service Integration and Management Services covering:
- Service consulting
- Multi Vendor Sourcing and Integration
- Multi-supplier service operations
- Consultancy led engagements
- Operating Model & associated Organisational design
- Form part of a Solutioning team, understanding client business challenges and requirements and determining what element of the Extended SI Model are required to resolve those.
- Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events.
- Multi-supplier service transition and transformation
- Developing winning solutions to client requirements
- Operations strategy with Multi-supplier service operations
- IT governance and service transformation
- IT service management toolset transformations
- Service innovation and improvement programmes
- Service current state assessment and IT effectiveness review
- Service and operating level agreement implementation
- Service reporting, auditing and benchmarking
In addition the following would be of advantage:
- ITIL Qualifications
- Knowledge of IT service management tool suites, such as those provided by BMC, ServiceNow, HP and IBM Tivoli.
- Design and development of core service management processes and reporting, aligned to the BMC, ServiceNow, HP and IBM Tivoli IT service management tool suites.
The jobholder will be required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required commensurate with their grade and position in the Company.
- Knowledge of Service Management product suites such as BMC, HP, IBM Tivoli and ServiceNow.