SME Windows 10 Migration 6 to 9 years Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune
We are looking to hire SME Windows 10 Migration 6 to 9 years Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune
SME for Win10 Migration
"Job scope / Summary
Applies Windows Desktop Operating System technical knowledge to solve complex business requirements and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Uses consulting skills including, but not limited to: interviewing clients to understand business needs, developing technical solutions, migration plans and working with multiple teams to accomplish project deliverables. Capable of consulting, designing, testing, implementing, managing capability requirements into a new or existing infrastructure using industry recommended methodology. Able to integrate different infrastructure components into the environment and provide required technical support during the project duration.
• Responsible for all technical aspects of a client’s end user services workload migration from point A to Point B On project from beginning to end
• Responsible for Design, Implement & handover to support for Windows desktop transformation projects
• Validates the high-level design provided by the solution team for Transition and Transformation program
• Provides overall engineering direction and support projects to ensure the project meets the contractual obligations and operational standards
• Responsible for technical integration with other practices
• Contribution towards offer development, automation & RFP responses for Windows 10 transformation related solutions
• Manages and coordinates with the technical teams to ensure the following work is performed
• Create Windows 10 migration High & Low Level Design (HLD & LLD)
• Create Statement of Work / Run Book
• Support multiple Windows 10 migration projects as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
• Solution proposals, effort estimation & bill of material creation for Windows 10 transformation related bids
• Demonstrates specialist understanding of desktop hardware/operating system deployment, configuration, testing & administration.
• Subject matter expert on Windows 7/8.1/10 migrations & large scale deployments
• Good experience in using migration tools like Quest migration suite, Platespin, VMWare vCenter Converter & native Microsoft tools.
• Demonstrates specialist understanding of script debugging & automation principles with prior experience of working in PowerShell, VBScript and associated scripting/mark-up languages (e.g. Batch files, HTML, and XML).
• Experienced troubleshooting to a specialist level within Microsoft Windows Desktop & Server client-server Infrastructures.
• Knowledge and understanding of:
o Microsoft Active Directory
o Windows Desktop Imaging & SOE
o Remote OS Deployment
o Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
Technical background in one or more of the following is considered as advantage:
• Cloud technologies like O365, AWS etc
• Hypervisor technologies (Hyper-V, VMWare)
• Ability to Design, install, configure, optimize and document Windows 7/8.1 to Windows 10 environments.
• File and Print services
• One drive
• Bit locker
• Experience with Backup & Anti-virus solutions"
Contact : Adhithya Naidu