SOC admin - 1.8-3 years - Bangalore
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent demonstrated experience and knowledge
• 1-2 years' experience as a Security/Network Administrator or equivalent knowledge
• Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (firewall and intrusion detection systems)
• Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications
• Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for working in a 24x7 Security Operation Center (SOC) environment
• Provide analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices.
• Provide Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable incident.
• Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services & Forecasting.
• Analyze and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities
• Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends..
• Integrate and share information with other analysts and other teams
• Other duties as assigned
Experience Level : 2-4 years
Job Location : Bangalore
Thanks & regards