Test Automation Engineer
B.E or equivalent
5-8 years experience
• Develop and maintain Automation scripts for various projects across the enterprise.
• Analyze current state of testing and requirements for automation for different products and applications across the organization.
• Responsible for maintaining, improving and implementing QA automation Framework for different systems.
• Collaborate with project teams to strategize & align long term solution for automation including roadmap, tools, framework & approach.
• Coordinate with other QA automation processes to project teams and testers to develop automation suites.
• Develop Automation feasibility reports for different applications and systems based on the technical analysis, complexity and reusability.
• Performs test automation utilizing testing tools such as HP Quality Center/ALM, HP Quick Test Professional, Selenium, etc. for different systems.
• Ensure enterprise projects adherence & compliance to the QA-TCoE Automation testing processes and standards.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Expert on industry leading Automation Testing tools like HP Quality Center, HP Quick Test Professional, Selenium, etc.
• Minimum of 7 to 10 years in the Information Technology field, focusing on Quality Assurance testing and Automation Testing.
• Expert knowledge in one or more scripting languages and/or programming languages.
• Experience with Web services testing and databases testing are a plus.
• Responds appropriately and competently to the demands of work challenges when confronted with changes, ambiguity, adversity, and other pressures.
• Must be able to handle multiple projects.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills