Software Engineer (Ansys Workbench) - 0.6 to 2 years Exp || Bangalore
We are looking to hire for CAE/ FEA analysis (Tools - Ansys/Nastran/Abaqus) - Bangalore location
Exp - 0.6 to 2 Years
Solid technical knowledge in the areas like Rotary machines, Strengths of Materials, Engineering Mechanics and fatigue life calculations.
• Must have Knowledge/Experiences in Aero engines or gas turbines.
• Must have hand on experience with Hex-meshing.
• Must be able to carry out stress analysis (3D/2D-axi symmetric) of aero engine components (rotors & stators) using established methods.
• Good experience in Linear/non linear static analysis, Model analysis and Structural & Thermal coupled analysis.
• Vibration assessment/ Campbell diagram and fatigue assessment (LCF and HCF).
• Fracture mechanics analysis & Composite material analysis experience is a plus.
• Should have strong technical engineering and problem solving, very strong communication skills and a strong focus on high quality and on-time delivery.
• Work in a team based environment, have good written and verbal communication skills and be capable of making sound technical judgments and appropriate decisions.
• Very good knowledge in CAE process able to deliver the projects with précised quality of deliverables.
• French speaking and writing would be an added advantage
• Meshing : Msc PATRAN/Hyper mesh / ANSYS workbench
• Analysis : ABAQUS/MARC/SAMCEF
• Hands on experience on SAMCEF would be an added advantage.
• Basic Knowledge on CATIA V5 is a plus
• Any Programming knowledge is a plus
Contact : Gauri Bhat