Solution Architect - 5-9 years - Bangalore
Solution Architect for Bangalore
Title: Solution Architect
Primary Skill • Good experience on Unix/Linux/Solaris/Windows physical servers and VMs
• Understanding of infrastructure (Datacenter, Servers, VM, Cloud, server specifications, Operating systems)
• Understanding of ITIL process and SLAs
• Good communication and coordination skills
• Good experience on Microsoft office tools
Note: Project specific training will be provided by the team.
Roles & Responsibilities • Drive the infrastructure design, build & obsolescence projects.
• Manage multiple infrastructure build/migration/decommissions.
• Initiate communication and coordinate with infrastructure owner and the design & build teams.
• Engage Solution Architects team, for designs.
• Engage Build team for building infrastructure.
• Engage Infrastructure decommission team for retirements.
• Monitor and own the assigned projects.
• Handover the new infrastructure built to the application team.
• Track and update the status of each assigned project to the infrastructure owner and obsolescence team lead.
• Setup meetings to discuss the migration requirements, feasibility and implementation plan with App, Web, DBA, SDM and other teams as and when needed.
• Present the migration/decommission cases to CAB/ECAB and other advisory boards for approvals as and when needed.
• Provide infrastructure estimate/quote.
• Coordinate, manage and follow up with teams to expedite the tasks during critical phases/freeze periods.
Required Experience • 5-9 yrs
Job Location • Bangalore