Sr. Consultant-Open GL Developer
Designation: Senior Consultant
Primary Skill : Geological Visualization / Simulation / Game development
• Geological Visualization / Simulation / Game development
• OpenGL / Unigine / Unity3D / Other Game engine
• 3D Maths / Computational Geometry
• 3D Rendering & Shader development
• Experience in writing optimized code and exposure to threads.
• Good experience with cross platform product development
• Good experience on C++ Windows and Linux development environment
• Experience to Sockets, ZMQ, Boost, Google Protocol Buffers, CGAL is added plus
• Should be well versed in boost, templates, multithreading, socket programming and OOPS concepts.
• Candidate should a minimum of 7+ years of experience with Open GL, Geological Visualization / Simulation / 3D Rendering / 3D Geometry and Math on C++, Linux/Unix, Boost, Git, Multithreading,Agile
• Good analytical and debugging skills
• Should have designed complex system
• Excellent communication skills expected for communicating with client on a daily basis.
• Prior experience of working under Agile methodology is desirable.
• Candidate will be required to design, develop and maintain a high performance, large scale application.
• Knowledge of database programming is essential. Experience with Postgres will be preferred.
• Basic understanding of the build system is required. (Knowledge of Make files is must, good to have Cmake understanding)
• Should identify test scenarios and write and implement unit test cases for development activities performed.
• Should be comfortable exploring 3rd party libraries and open source code bases and efficiently using them.
• Experience with configuration management tools like Git/svn is necessary.