STERLING EDI SI ADMIN - 4-6 years - Mumbai
STERLING EDI SI ADMIN - B2 Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Pune
• Proficient in setting up and configuring new trading partners such as creating envelopes, code lists and related configurations along with setup of communication channels such as VAN, AS2, SFTP etc on SI
• Manage and monitor system logs, troubleshooting BPs and flows, node status and manage system recovery during downtime
• Strong understanding of integration interfaces with SAP (configuring SAP adapters, ALE, File based etc.) and other third party interfaces
• Understand the complexities of business process design and maintenance and able to interpret the process flows
• Experience in handling any issues related to communication on AS2, SFTP, Mailboxes,OFTP, Rosetta Net etc
• Experience of working on issues with the product vendor by opening PMRs, using the online knowledge base and working with the vendor teams on fixes
• Ability to interact with multiple business users and trading partner contacts to resolve issues
• SI admin activities, Data retrieval and restoration, Asset control, Health check and regular cleanup activities, applying patches & testing, upgrade planning & execution.
• Build knowledge base for EDI Support
• Execution of Oracle DB queries, provide L2 level technical support to GIS support teams, debug and resolve BP failures, determine and document root cause for failures, monitor and restart processes as appropriate, have sufficient understanding of the business functions supported by the transactions, provide advice on functional and technical matters, evaluate business needs to direct improvements in systems.
Details Skills & Experience
• Administration experience in EDI using Gentran Integration Suite; Hands on technical OS knowledge in Unix and Windows, DB knowledge MySQL or Oracle. Knowledge of EDI standards including X12, EDIFACT, VDA & Odette. Indepth understanding of GIS Trading Partners, Code Lists, Services, Schedules, with experience in design and implementation of business processes using BPML/BPEL is required in addition to mapping skills
• Good knowledge in EDI debugging
• Good Knowledge in IDoc EDI mapping
• We need this position for Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune locations.
Experience Level : 4-6 years
Thanks & Regards