Sterling Integrator Developer – 4 to6 years – Bangalore
We are looking to hire for Sterling Integrator Developer with 4 to 6 years of experience for Bangalore location.
Role Description (Role & Responsibilities)
• Good exposure on Sterling B2B Integrator or Gentran Integration Suite.
• Strong in map development skills.
• Good in Business Process development, troubleshooting, have knowledge on adapters and
• Setting up trading partner profiles, service configurations etc.
• Should be capable of develop complete EDI flow in Sterling B2B Integrator.
• Excellent understanding about ANSI X12 and UN/EDIFACT standards.
• Excellent knowledge on various protocols like FTP, SFTP, AS2 and HTTP and should have experience on implementation of AS2, FTP, SFTP.
• Good knowledge on SAP IDocs.
• Sterling B2B Integrator Admin knowledge.
• Sterling B2B Integrator System maintenance on Linux platform
• Should be ready for rotating week day support for EU and AU hours.
• MS SQL/Oracle DB knowledge or experience is a plus.
• Knowledge on any B2B Framework is a plus.
Required Soft Skills
- Good verbal and written skills
- Good understanding of English
Experience: 4 to 6 years