Storage Admin - 0.6-10 years - Mumbai
Storage & Backup Admin with 0.6-3 years experience for Mumbai
Primary Skill : Storage & Backup
Secondary Skill : Avamar/ HP Data Protector
3+ experiance in storage & Backup technologies
• Good understanding of the storage concepts and internal architecture.
• Hands-on experience on the various storage products Hitachi, EMC,NetApps etc.
• Experience on the various storage monitoring and management tools.
• Handle escalated incidents
• Perform root cause analysis
• Analyze various reports
• Coordinate with vendors
• Excellent communication and coordination skills
• Knowledge of networking
• Knowledge of storage concepts
• Knowledge of ticketing tools
• Knowledge of ITIL process
Backup & Storage Knowldge on:
• EMC XtremIO VMAX, VNXe, Unity
• Avamar/Data Domain
• HP Data Protector (Legacy Enterprise Business)
• IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler (aka Maestro)
• Install and Configure the Backup Servers and Clients
• Configure Backup Policies, Catalog Backups, Restore the backups.
• Troubleshoot Backup Issues, Failed Jobs, Performance Issues
• Document and Update SOP and RCA
• Work on Change Request and monitor them closely
• In-depth knowledge of third party backup tool like Veritas NetBackup, IBM Tivoli (TSM), Legato, Pure Disk.
• 4-6 years of professional backup administration experience in any of the above tool.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Configuration of Storage Volumes, Virtual Tape Libraries, Disk Storage Units.
• Trouble shoot Performance Issues, Propose and Implement Change Requests
• Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical people
• Problem Solving and Decision Making skills.
• Good Leadership and Communication skills.
• Must have good understanding of operating systems
Job Location : Mumbai
Experience Level : 0.6 years - 3 years
Thanks & Regards