Storage Testing - 4 - 6 years - Pune
We are currently hiring Storage testing professionals in Pune with an experience of 4 - 6 years.
Roles and responsibilities -
• Read and understand software and/ or hardware design specifications as well as product requirements Understanding test requirements and formulation of test cases.
• Setting up lab and configuring testbeds.
• Developing, implementing and executing test plans.
• Investigating found problems and drive their resolution.
• Participate in design reviews and make recommendations for product quality and testability.
• Participate in technical discussions within the team and with other groups within Business Units associated with specified projects.
• Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department and company goals.
• Contributing to, creating and developing automation tests.
• Education: BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline.
• Minimum of 2 years of software quality assurance experience.
• Good understanding of Network protocols and network problems solving.
• Knowledge of Storage protocols (NVMe, Fiber Channel, SCSI, iSCSI, SMB, NFS) and RAID levels.
• Good understanding of Storage I/O and performance challenges
• Linux and Windows OS configuring hands-on experience and problems solver.
• Good verbal communication skills (English).
• Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups and offshore resources.
• Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at all levels of the company.
• Approachable and open.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team, facilitate effective team interactions, and to foster a positive work environment; willingness to assist teammates in order to achieve departmental goals.
Job Location - Pune
Experience - 4 - 6 years