Key Responsibilities / Deliverables
• Responsible to work alongside the Dev and Verification team to ensure the lab equipment are in ready to use condition all the time
• Track lab equipment/assets for allocation, calibration and usage monitoring and arrange for maintenance and calibration of equipment
• Interfaces with operations teams, R&D and QA
• Assists with prototype builds and process validations
• Ensure compliance to all applicable processes and procedures as per the quality system.
• Assists engineer's in conducting experiments and material movement in support of prototype builds
• Continuously improves process and work methodologies by interfacing with peers/cross-functional groups and analyzing activities to improve workflow and work processes
Required Skills and Experience:
• Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics or a related field.
• Software installation, Re-imaging, User Management on Windows & Mobile platform
• Working knowledge of networking, VPN connectivity
• Working knowledge of Windows 7 and iOS operating systems
• Troubleshoots equipment and process problems
• Interfaces with computers, inputting statistical data
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Familiarity with Multi-meters, Oscilloscopes and other equivalent equipment
• Basic PCB troubleshooting
• Past experience working with remote team(s)
• Good Communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with proficiency in English (verbal and written).
• A positive attitude, innovative and creative thinker.
• Responsible risk taking and risk management.
• Experience in working with global and virtual team and working in a cross cultural environmen