SW Integration(Yocto) - 5 - 8 years - Bangalore
Software Integration Developer - 5 to 8 years
We are looking to hire Software Integration Professionals having exposure of Embedded C/C++ and Linux with 5 – 8 years of experience in Bangalore location
Role Description (Role & Responsibilities)
Job Description: SW Integration
• Setup and support of Continuous Integration Infrastructure.
• Development and review of Yocto Layers and recipes.
• Create branches and setup build systems for milestone releases.
• Participate in release/milestone planning and scheduling with Development teams.
• Participate in development and maintenance of Yocto based Linux distribution
• Implement improvements in the development process and deployment pipeline.
• 5-8 years of experience with software integration and release,
• Experience in open embedded/Yocto build system and BitBake
• Experience in build tools cmake, make/gmake and cross compilation.
• Advanced knowledge in GIT integration process/strategy.
• Proficiency in perl, shell, python scripting languages
• Should be strong in Embedded C and C++ programming on Linux
• Comfortable administering version control system comparable to Subversion/GIT.
• Experience with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo etc.,
• Working knowledge of software development tools (debuggers, emulators, compilers, etc)
• High-level understanding of software systems design and technical concepts.
• Excellent academic background with Bachelor/Master in Computer Science/ Electrical / Electronic Engineering from reputed Universities.
• Automotive background would be added advantage.
• Familiar with Agile SCRUM development methodologies.
>>>>>>>>>> Technical requirement for 'Development Tools' <<<<<<<<<<
1. JDE Oneworld
Good to have
2. Experience on interface development tools like Web methods, MQ, TIBCO
3. Functional knowledge on Sales & Distribution and Warehouse management is preferable.
4. Basic AS400 knowledge
Job Location - Bangalore
Experience - 5 - 8 years