Technical Illustrator/Author - 2 to 4 Years - Bangalore
We are hiring Technical Author/Illustrator for Bangalore location. Please find the complete job description below.
Job Title: Technical Author/ Illustrator.
Experience: 2 to 10 years
- Contribute in the creation / modification / revision of the manuals content for the Aerospace related AMM, IPC, SRM text, Illustration and Wiring Manuals for SA, LR, MB, A319, A320, A321, A330, A340, A380 programmers.
- Candidate must possess Aerospace Manual Expertise with any one of the below:
- Illustration Parts Catalogue (IPC)
- Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM)
- Wiring Diagram Manual (WDM)
- Structural Repair Manual (SRM)
- Understand and follow the impact analysis / mark ups to create the Illustration to meet the change request.
- Research extensively and ensure the Airworthiness aspects.
- Perform the tasks in aero domain environment tools and update the status in Capgemini work flow management tools.
- Follow the processes and standards defined for the project. Perform the Internal and external rejection analysis for every rejection code, discuss in Knowledge sharing sessions and ensure prevention of rejections, maintaining quality KPI.
- Communicate with the SMEs for every work order and ensure the quality KPI’s are met.
- Participate in peer-reviews and follow the review cycles to ensure the Right First time.
- Visualize/create images, mark-ups, additional information / instruction to Illustrators.