Temenos Developer_ 2 to 12 years_Chennai and Bangalore
- Associate should have development experience in Temenos (T24) / other banking packages.
- Associate should have experience at least one of the service areas of Core Banking projects like Implementation, Upgrade, Application Development and Maintenance across geographies.
- The consultant should be able to provide solution / work-around for the ‘gaps’ identified in the AAA wealth Management Package.
- The consultant should be able to understand the configuration and customization requirements; provide technical solution and prepare Technical Specification documents.
- Experience in developments according to the specification documents for core banking package.
- Experience in customizing system for minor requirements like Enquires, screen changes, field changes etc.
Specification / Skills / Experience:
- Preferable experience of Sybase data administration.
- Knowledge in architecture of the Banking Package and SoA .
- Possess good programming knowledge in Java.
- Experience in build a solution using SoA by leveraging the Services available / Services custom built.
- Good experience in understanding of project life cycle of development, Implementation and upgrade projects.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and stretch to meet timelines Adhere to coding standards.
- Involve actively in practice initiatives and contribute based on the knowledge gained in projects to develop tools, templates and accelerators.
- Adapt to new and emerging best practices in development methodologies like Waterfall, Agile etc.
Primary Skills (Must have):
Location: Chennai and Bangalore
Experience: 2 to 12 years
Contact Person: Jayshree Waghmare