Teradata Architect 7 - 10 Years
Teradata Architect - 7 to 10 Years
We are looking to hire Teradata Architect with 7 to 10 Years of experience in Bangalore.
Below is the Job Description.
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 7 to 10 Years
Skills Required :
Competencies Required • Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of ETL process using various Teradata utilities like TPT, BTEQ, FLOAD, MLOAD, TPUMP and FEXPORT.
• Thorough knowledge of Teradata Architecture, SQL, BTEQ, TPT, Fastload, Multiload, Fast export utilities.
• Extensive knowledge of Teradata database, data warehousing and information management best practices.
• Expertise in Teradata SQL performance tuning.
• Experienced in Solution Definition and Design, Requirements Analysis, Source System Analysis, Data Profiling, Data Analysis, Data Migration activities for Data Management and Data Quality Initiatives.
• Candidate must possess strong analytical skills for effective problem solving, excellent written and verbal communication skills, good client presence, and work well in a team environment.
Experience Profile Must Have:
• Should have worked on Teradata Implementation projects.
• Very good exposure to Data warehouse concepts.
• Very good understanding of ETL methodology.
• Experience in Financial Data warehousing.
• Experience in Teradata FS LDM – Preferable.
• Should be able to travel on-site when required.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Certification in Teradata and Teradata SQL preferred.
Contact : Touseef Khan