Teradata Developer - 5 to 9 years
We are looking to hire Teradata Developer - 5 to 9 years in Mumbai location
Specification / Skills / Experience
• Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of ETL process using various Teradata utilities like TPT, BTEQ, FLOAD, MLOAD, TPUMP and FEXPORT.
• Thorough knowledge of Teradata Architecture, SQL, BTEQ, TPT, Fastload, Multiload, Fast export utilities.
• Extensive knowledge of Teradata database, data warehousing and information management best practices.
• Expertise in Teradata SQL performance tuning.
• Experienced in Solution Definition and Design, Requirements Analysis, Source System Analysis, Data Profiling, Data Analysis, Data Migration activities for Data Management and Data Quality Initiatives.
• Candidate must possess strong analytical skills for effective problem solving, excellent written and verbal communication skills, good client presence, and work well in a team environment.
Experienced Profile must Have:
• 5 to 9 years of experience out of which more than 4 years in Data warehousing.
• Should have worked on Teradata Implementation projects.
• Very good exposure to Data warehouse concepts.
• Very good understanding of ETL methodology.
• Experience in Financial Data warehousing.
• Experience in Teradata FS LDM – Preferable.
• Should be able to travel on-site when required.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Certification in Teradata and Teradata SQL preferred.
Experience: 5 – 9 years
Primary Skills (Must have)