Test Automation Manager
Storage Testing – Senior Manager – Bangalore
Required skills and Job responsibilities
- Experience on NAS Storage Testing, Features Testing, Protocol Testing, Data Management feature tests, Performance Tests,
- Experience testing in File System, Replication and Protocols
- NAS (Network Attached Storage) File system Testing e. g. file-server/hyper-V scenario, de-duplication/compression function/reliability
- NAS protocol testing, e.g. SMB, SNMP, protocol features for ecological software adjustment
- NAS data protection feature testing, e.g.snapshot/clone/SnapMirror/hyper-metro/hyper-vault
- AFA(All-Flash-Array) NAS performance and features test
- Test Strategy, Test Design, Estimation, Test Planning, Test Setup, Root Cause Analysis
- NAS tools such DT, SIO, 3rd party test applications, code coverage tools.
- Build repository structure, Build the custom reports, integration with desired toolset (e.g. QTM, SilkTest), build test management dashboard, MIS, Metrics
- Knowledge of NAS customer deployment scenarios and handling customer escalation, PoC, and issues.
- Ability to take technical decision – release quality, requirement or issues priority and resolve issues.
- Whitebox testing, including ability to read through product code, debug issues, improve coverage, identify missing scenario.
- Experience for E2E system test activities of products. It includes requirement testability analysis, test design analysis, and gap analysis.
- Good to have experience on cloud platform like Azure or AWS
Primary Skills: Storage
Secondary Skills: Test Designer|Testing|Test Management
Job Location: Bangalore