Role:Test Environment Manager
Experience: 4-6 years
- Required to determine, build, monitor and control these environments, ensuring they effectively support
- He will work in partnership with the Test Environments Management (TEM) team and adopt the same approaches, methods and processes etc as TEM.
- They are responsible for
- ensuring the timely and constant availability of environments on a day to day basis to support Build activities;
- determining, building, monitoring and controlling each environment’s software stack from bottom to top;
- ensuring the content of each environment is known in detail and effectively controlled to ensure the integrity of the build & pre-SIT testing process;
- ensuring the efficient and effective promotion of developed software;
- management of software repositories;
- ensuring the state and status of each DEV environment is reported accurately, clearly and completely;
- drive the timely resolution of key issues and completion of key actions
- ensure the timely escalation of issues and concerns.
- manage developer access to environments
- maintain known error database to track known environment constraints etc & mitigations
Contact Person: Vikram Mohandas