Test Management - Program Manager
Role: Test Management - Program Manager.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Exp: 14+ Years
Required skills and Job responsibilities
- Be responsible for delivery and growth for Testing in the Nordic Region.
- Interact and liaise with customer, account and other BU stakeholders for smooth governance
- End to end engagement management of the portfolio that has multiple programs
- Lead the team and develop a robust client engagement model that is growth oriented
- Work closely with account and customer stakeholders to identify new opportunities and help in conversions
- Active participation in customer governance meetings
- Develop forecasts on a monthly basis and be responsible to meet these numbers
- Required Skills
- Deep business understanding in Functional Testing
- Should have worked directly with customer stakeholders at senior levels
- Experience in handling multiple engagement models – T&M, Fixed, Output based etc
- Proven experience in delivering large Testing engagements
- Smart & go-getter attitude
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including team members and external partners
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- At least 15 years of which at least 8 years in Testing.
Primary Skill: Test Management