Tools Manager - 10 to 15 Years - Bangalore
Tools Manager – 12 to 15 Years – Bangalore/Mumbai
We are looking to hire Tools Manager with 12 to 15 Years of experience for Bangalore/Mumbai location
Specification / Skills / Experience :
- Management of sales enablement programs from a resource and tooling standpoint.
- Responsible for introducing the program to all geographies by closely working with regional stakeholders
- Lead and Manage the introduction of capabilities and services offered by the program
- Periodic reporting of the functioning of the program to the leadership team
- Proactively management resource requirements within the team along with team budget reporting and management.
Primary Skills (Must Have):
- Comprehensive understanding of a Sales Enablement cycle and the processes included.
- Experience in participating or leading Sales enablement programs on the lines of automation of a process or event.
- Working knowledge of a financial modeling tool and experience of using the right levers to engineer pricing solutions for a bid.
- Ability to communicate clearly – written and spoken – to various stakeholders on program management and bid response management.
- An ability to proactively create reports and analyze data for proactive resolutions to process gaps.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of solutioning approaches adopted for Infra Services requirements.
- Ability to evaluate content developed for responses from a technical and messaging standpoint.
- Ability to multi-task and plan for complex program execution.
- Ability to drive external teams on program deliverables and execution
Location – Bangalore/Mumbai
Experience: 12 to 15 Years