Transition Manager with 7-12 years experience in Service Transitions
Primary Skill : Transition Management
Secondary Skill : ITIL
Service Transition - Change
• Influence and shape transition solutions, working with bid team, solution analysts and architects;
• Delivery of project responsibilities to time, cost and quality, accountable for full transition project;
• Identify and manage changes in scope, obtain client buy in, identify further revenue opportunities;
• Team leader for in scope resources;
• Contribute to proposal development (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery);
• Ownership of all project financials (relating to project activity under your management) and manage month end processes and forecasting inputs;.
• Build and maintain a strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
• Adherence to mandated processes and procedures.
Transition Management Requirements
• Prior experience in designing transition solutions and managing their execution
• Displays a thorough understanding of Infrastructure Operations business, the technologies involved and transition processes & procedures.
• Displays the ability to effectively manage very large and complex transitions through to an agreed conclusion, providing innovation in solution design and maximising commercial benefit and operational efficiency
• Possesses excellent communication & presentation skills which are widely used to maximum benefit
• Displays/demonstrates a extended ability to think outside of the box and challenge convention
• Possess excellent analytical skills to think problems/circumstances through and develop credible/detailed plans to address, thoroughly analysing the “what if” scenarios
• Professional certifications like ITIL V3 (required) is a must
• Working knowledge or certifications on PMP, Prince2, COBIT and other similar industry specific standards.
• Meets and exceeds expectations while delivering high quality products and services on time and on budget
• Provides products & services that add value to the Client’s business by focusing on the Client’s needs, concerns and priorities
• Demonstrates ability to empathize with colleagues and clients in order to better understand their needs or concerns.
• Works to create a positive, participative work environment to promote team efforts and a shared sense of purpose.
• Demonstrates the ability to recover strength, fortitude and motivation quickly in the face of adverse outcomes
• Demonstrates in all situations and decisions, qualities consistent with the Capgemini’s values and high standards
• Adjusts positively to situations that involve rapidly changing tasks, shifting priorities, simultaneous demands or transitions into new assignments
• Takes a proactive, self-reliant approach, identifying and seizing opportunities and taking decisive action
Experience Level : 7-12 years
Job Location : Mumbai
Thanks & Regards