UI (Front End Developer) 2 - 10 yrs Pune
Job Role: UI (Front End Developer) 2 - 10 yrs Pune
We are looking for creative, smart and passionate
individuals who are capable and willing to shape the future of UI Development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop modern software
applications, working with the UI Team
- Responsible for the
business and data logic of the applications, creating data structures,
algorithms, models, functions, prototypes, promises, business processes
- Strong experience
programming light weight code, refactoring, optimizing
- Able to read, modify and
debug complex code
* Strong technical exposure in writing clean, unit-tested
* Hands on experience in Angular.js, HTML5 and CSS3
frameworks like Bootstrap/Foundation etc.
* Experience in creating & consuming RESTful web
* Strong experience with version management (Git/SVN)
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development
* Strong communication and client-facing skills with the
ability to work in a consulting environment is essential
Nice to have:
* Exposure on node.js based front end tools like Bower,
* Knowledge on dynamic css languages like SASS and LESS.
* up-to-date on latest client-side frameworks (Angular
2.0, Backbone.Js, Knockout.JS, Ext.Js, Node.Js, DOJO, React, Flux, etc.).
* Experience with Cross browser compatibility and have coded
with OOAD, TDD, CI/CD, and Design Patterns
Required Experience: 2 to 10 years
Knockout, DOJO, Ember, YUI, canjs, React etc.
Contact Person: Abhay Gore / firstname.lastname@example.org