UX Designer Manager-9 to 12 years-Hyderabad
we have an opening for UX Designer Hyderabad location
Experience: 9 to 12
• Work with customer to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet customer needs and vision.
• Collaborating with customer’s product portfolio to define feature requirements and implement innovative solutions.
• Facilitate customer’s digital product visions by researching, understanding, sketching, wire-framing, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
• Effectively communicate, collaborate and work with internal users and business groups to identify best practices and new requirements in Oil and Gas industry and apply user centered design principles to ensure rich user experience and easy adaptability of new products (Web, desktop and mobile apps).
• Connect with STIC (software technology innovation center) UX center to understand their vision towards all transformational projects. Collaborate with them to provide insights of projects executed at PuTC and suggest changes to design language system components.
• Conduct knowledge sharing sessions with developers to integrate the design language system into their projects.
• Collaborate with other UX team members locally and remotely along with other stakeholders.
• Collaborate with Visual Designers distributed globally to ensure the timely and consistent visual designs for various applications.
• Conduct user research, focus groups, brainstorming sessions and UX workshops and all other UX processes.
• Create Initiatives, Requirements, User stories and tasks for Agile environment using Visual Studio Team Services.
Thanks and Regards